ANZCA Educators Program: Newcastle
This is a one and a half day event:
Day one - 8:30am-4:30pm
Day two - 8:30am - 1:30pm
Participants register for all of the modules:
- Planning effective learning and teaching
- Facilitating learning in the clinical setting 1
- Facilitating learning in the clinical setting 2
- Assessment and evaluation in medical education
- Teaching in non-clinical settings
This event is open to ANZCA fellows, SIMGs, PFTs, ATs & BTs; & to FPM fellows and trainees.
For further information visit: https://www.anzca.edu.au/education-training/cme-courses-and-resources/anzca-educators-program
Cancellation & refund conditions apply.
Your CPD credits will be adjusted if you have not attended all modules.
Location To Be Advised
Administrator, Education Unit
Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
16 Nov - 17 Nov
12 AM - 12 AM