Advanced Technical & Teamwork training for Anaesthetic Emergencies (ATTAAC)
This course aims to provide effective strategies for managing both anticipated difficult airways and unanticipated airway emergencies. With a focus on technical skills, decision making, communication and teamwork, the course aims to provide the skills to prevent airway crises where possible, and to optimise management of time-critical airway emergencies.
1. Human factors in airway management
2. Airway planning for both anticipated and unanticipated difficulty
3. The “threatened airway” what works and what doesn’t
4. Techniques for safely managing the anticipated difficult airway
5. Teamwork and situational awareness during unanticipated airway crises
6. CICO Rescue strategies and skills
The course also provides 28 CPD points (14 hours) in the “Knowledge & Skills/Short Courses” category.
Level 6, Kolling Building - RNSH, Westbourne St,
Simulation and Skills Training
12 May - 13 May
12 AM - 12 AM