ANZCA Educators Program: Perth
The AEP aims to equip clinicians with the skills & knowledge to enable effective learning.
This is a one and a half day event finishing before 1pm on the last day. Participants may register for any or all of the following modules:
- Planning effective teaching & learning
- Facilitating learning in the clinical setting
- Interactive learning and teaching
- Teaching practical skills
- Feedback to enhance learning
This event is open to ANZCA fellows, SIMGs, PFTs, ATs & BTs; & to FPM fellows and trainees.
* * This event will be catered. If you have any dietary requirements please update your profile in the My Profile tab at the top of this screen AND notify email@example.com * *
For further information visit: https://www.anzca.edu.au/education-training/cme-courses-and-resources/anzca-educators-program
Cancellation & refund conditions apply.
Your CPD or SRA credits will be adjusted if you have not attended all modules.
T: +03 9510 6299
27 Apr - 28 Apr
12 AM - 12 AM
Level One Vocus Suite, Perth