Obstetric Anaesthesia Special Interest Symposium - OASIS22
Obstetric care has continued unabated throughout the pandemic and in that spirit OASIS22 is pushing on too! This meeting aims to explore the latest trends in obstetric anaesthesia and to promote discussion on the current controversies with special focus on delivering world-leading care for wahine.
Friday 8 April - Auckland City Hospital
• Obstetric Haemorrhage Workshop
• Obstetric Anaphylaxis Workshop
• Communication Skills Workshop
Saturday 9 April - The Maritime Room, Auckland Viaduct
Our scientific programme draws on the combined knowledge of internal and external speakers from within obstetric anaesthesia and related fields of medicine.
• Updates in Obstetric Anaesthesia
• Welfare for the workforce
• Trials and Tribulations at National Women’s
• Controversies in Obstetric Anaesthesia
We look forward to seeing you there!
08 Apr - 09 Apr
12 AM - 12 AM
The Martitime Room, Auckland Viaduct, Auckland, Auckland